Everyone who maintains the daily transactions often needs simple payment methods for getting their hard-earned money instantly into their bank accounts in the cheapest, fastest, and even more convenient way. Among these two important as well as famous platforms are Payoneer as well as Skrill. So, let’s discuss Payoneer and the reason behind linking the account in detail. I will also cover, how you can link your Payoneer account to Skrill.
- 1 International Payment on Payoneer
- 2 Its advantages
- 3 Its disadvantages
- 4 Why do you need to transfer money from Payoneer to Skrill?
- 5 Link Payoneer Account to Skrill
We know that Payoneer is one of the secured as well as efficient international bank transfer services. There are multiple benefits of Payoneer where you can get MasterCard for free within 10 to 20 days. However, it depends from country to country.
If you are one who is making money online through affiliate networks then you can get your money through Payoneer. Most of the reputed companies accept their payments through Payoneer.
Skrill won’t charge any service charges if you want to transfer amount to abroad bank account. This makes Skrill a the most cheapest way to International transfer money online.
With the help of Payoneer MasterCard, you will be able to withdraw your money from any nearby ATM which is able to read the MasterCard.
The users can also withdraw their money without any bank account. All you need is the MasterCard which supports the ATM.
There is no such good technical support team available so it takes minimum 2 days for getting a reply to the query.
There are times when you work for your clients, few of them make a high payment but the figure is restricted to 1000 USD.
If you are one who wants to skip going to nearby ATM for withdrawing money from Payoneer or if there is no such ATM near to your house but there is an MPESA agent then keep reading this article.
If there is no ATM or defected ATM machine near to your house then Skrill to Mpesa is one of the fastest, easiest as well as convenient ways to convert your hard money into cash.
- All you need is Payoneer Card as well as Skrill Account. For this, you need to Login into your Skrill account.
- After logging in, you need to click on the Cards and Banks Accounts.
- After the Cards and Bank Accounts get loaded, just tap on Add Debit or Credit Card.
- When you click on the Add Credit or Debit Card button, a pop-up page will appear where you need to fill all your card details and once done, just click on save and verify the card.
- Once the card is verified for adding money from Payoneer to Skrill, you have to click the upload button.
- While clicking the upload button, it will ask you to choose the Card or Bank account that you need you to use and you are done.
So this was the step by step guide on. We hope this article was helpful to you. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.